Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Montana and Yellowstone Country - Visit from Greg Senyo and wife Teresa Senyo

Greg and Teressa Senyo came out to visit me in Yellowstone Country. They were interested in finding some Yellowstone Cuts (Their Target is pictured below). We got to spend 2 very enjoyable days hosting Greg and his wife and not surprising they caught a lot of fish.

The first day my son Nathan and I took them into an area that I like that is sure to produce many cutthroat opportunities. After a hike upstream keeping our eyes peeled for bear, we began to fish. Nathan hit the first fish at the head of a pool (pictured below).


Yellowstone Cutthroat
Below was Terresa's first cutty shortly after we got started. I think my smile was bigger than hers. Do you think Greg was a little proud?


Smiles all around